Okay, here's the deal: You surf and scan and post and view all day long. Suddenly, your eyes turn red and your hands get carpal tunnel from all that squinting and clicking! I offer you a place for you to kick back, relax, toss back a (virtual) cold one or two, and just chill. So kick off your shoes at my little rest stop along the Information Superhighway!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Something I Found Today!

Okay, it's no secret: I am a huge Star Trek fan! Have been since my father introduced me to the TOS reruns back in the early-1970s. Don't ask me which series is my favorite, because each one has its own unique quality to it:
  • TOS was the first. Can't take that away.
  • TNG had strong character development.
  • DS9 had the best writing.
  • VOY had Jeri Ryan. :)
  • ENT had stunning visuals (and Season 3 kicked ass, if you ask me).

Anyway, I stumbled on this website today that made me laugh out loud! Repeatedly!

If you have been inside just about any office in North America, I'm sure you have seen those beautifully-framed "inspirational posters" all over the place. You know what I'm talking about. The ones that extoll the virtues of "TEAMWORK", or "INTEGRITY", or even "ACHIEVEMENT".

Well, it seems that someone took this idea and gave it a Star Trek theme. I have a sample here. Feel free to check out the rest of them! Funny!

No comments: