Okay, here's the deal: You surf and scan and post and view all day long. Suddenly, your eyes turn red and your hands get carpal tunnel from all that squinting and clicking! I offer you a place for you to kick back, relax, toss back a (virtual) cold one or two, and just chill. So kick off your shoes at my little rest stop along the Information Superhighway!

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A Day in L.A., then Back I Go!

Well, I slept in today (Trust me, with my line of work, 4:30am is sleeping in!).

I hopped the Metrolink to Union Station for "Day 2 Orientation" at MWD Headquarters. On tap was defensive driving, a brief MWD history lesson (and lunch), health and safety, and the day closed with ethics. Pretty routine stuff, overall. But I caution you now: If you are an MWD employee and you are registered for the defensive driving course, get there early; otherwise, you will be locked out!

Anyway, I'm back at my mother's place, waiting for some laundry to finish, then it's back to Temecula I go. I will be down there for the duration of the shutdown, so I don't expect to return here until I get back. In the meantime, I will grab some more pics while I'm there. I promise a good show. Until then, be good.

No comments: