Okay, here's the deal: You surf and scan and post and view all day long. Suddenly, your eyes turn red and your hands get carpal tunnel from all that squinting and clicking! I offer you a place for you to kick back, relax, toss back a (virtual) cold one or two, and just chill. So kick off your shoes at my little rest stop along the Information Superhighway!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Just a Quick Note...

Today, I drove several of our crew back out to Lake Skinner so they could pick up their vehicles. One guy in the van, Brian, had to get his truck at Site 2 (I got to drive because I was finally eligible -- and I didn't have a vehicle on site).

Anyway, I just wanted to show you what Site 2 looks like. This is the site in a neighborhood, and I feel bad the people who live out there because, not only were we out there digging a big hole in the ground, but there was another work crew laying concrete to patch up at least a dozen sections of sidewalk!

Gotta get ready for work now...

No comments: