Okay, here's the deal: You surf and scan and post and view all day long. Suddenly, your eyes turn red and your hands get carpal tunnel from all that squinting and clicking! I offer you a place for you to kick back, relax, toss back a (virtual) cold one or two, and just chill. So kick off your shoes at my little rest stop along the Information Superhighway!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Sleeping Like a Baby!

Last week, I bought myself a bed for the first time. I know that sounds strange, from more than one point of view. But in my entire life, I had never bought a bed. Every bed that I had was either a hand-me-down, a freebie, or something acquired after the end of a relationship. The closest I had come to owning a bed was purchasing a waterbed mattress from Wal-Mart. 'Nuff said.

As (I believe) I have posted before, I am planning a move next month to Riverside, and dammit, I want a real bed! Well, I finally did it. Last week, my mother found a mattress retailer going out of business, so I went. If you live in SoCal, I would recommend this place. The owner is retiring and he's still got some quality stuff in stock.

I know I'm going to sound like a commercial, but I got a queen-sized double-pillowtop mattress, with foundation and frame, for $446! And it was worth every penny, because it is one comfortable bed! So, if you live in SoCal, and you need a bed, check 'em out. They don't have a website, but here are
the address/phone info and a map. If you go, tell 'em I sent you, then post your experience here.

1 comment:

Ms. Delusional said...

Too bad I am not there to help you break it in! :0)