Okay, here's the deal: You surf and scan and post and view all day long. Suddenly, your eyes turn red and your hands get carpal tunnel from all that squinting and clicking! I offer you a place for you to kick back, relax, toss back a (virtual) cold one or two, and just chill. So kick off your shoes at my little rest stop along the Information Superhighway!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Attention, All Mr. Bean Fans!

Okay, the new Mr. Bean movie is out. Personally, I loved the TV show, but if you ask me, the Mr. Bean movies seem to lose something in the translation.

Nonetheless, I decided to mark the occasion with a VOTW clip featuring Rowan Atkinson in a classic sketch from a show he did in his early days, Not the Nine O'Clock News. Here, he is a police captain admonishing one of his officers for -- Wait. Better not spoil it. Just watch and prepare to laugh!

No comments: