Okay, here's the deal: You surf and scan and post and view all day long. Suddenly, your eyes turn red and your hands get carpal tunnel from all that squinting and clicking! I offer you a place for you to kick back, relax, toss back a (virtual) cold one or two, and just chill. So kick off your shoes at my little rest stop along the Information Superhighway!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

No, I Haven't Forgotten...

In fact, I've been moving. That's right, as of (really late) last night, all of my stuff is finally in my apartment. I still have much to do, so I have just enough time to post my VOTW:

In observance of the occasion, I searched for videos using the keyword "moving". My intention was to find some hi-speed clip of someone moving into (or out of) a home, but I found this instead. It's a well-produced silent-movie parody of the Star Trek episode "The Devil In the Dark". Enjoy! Trust me: Even if you're a non-fan, you will enjoy this!

I'll be back in a few days. Gotta put my apartment together...

No comments: