Okay, here's the deal: You surf and scan and post and view all day long. Suddenly, your eyes turn red and your hands get carpal tunnel from all that squinting and clicking! I offer you a place for you to kick back, relax, toss back a (virtual) cold one or two, and just chill. So kick off your shoes at my little rest stop along the Information Superhighway!

Sunday, September 2, 2007

It's Not Duck Season, Its Not Wabbit Season...

...Then it must be Football seaon!

As I type this, it is 96 dregrees outside (and it's not even 11:00am yet!), but fall is in the air!

After spending over a third of my life in Nebraska, it is hard to let go of my love for Cornhusker Football. With that in mind, I bring you this tribute to the upcoming season for this week's VOTW. Go Big Red!

1 comment:

Ms. Delusional said...

GO BIG RED!!! That was awesome!! Question....who will win the National Championship this year? Answer....NOT MICHIGAN!! :0)