Okay, here's the deal: You surf and scan and post and view all day long. Suddenly, your eyes turn red and your hands get carpal tunnel from all that squinting and clicking! I offer you a place for you to kick back, relax, toss back a (virtual) cold one or two, and just chill. So kick off your shoes at my little rest stop along the Information Superhighway!

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Patton, Part II

As promised, I bring my second in the two-part Patton Videos of the Week. This time, I hope you are ready to seriously laugh! The video quality is quite poor, but the material transcends it, I promise you.

This is a stand-up routine performed by a gentleman named J.W. Horn of Plano, Texas, during what appears to be a kind of talent competition some time between the late 1980s and early 1990s. In it, he describes what hemorrhoids feel like, in the persona of General Patton. Trust me, you'll laugh till you cry!

No comments: