Okay, here's the deal: You surf and scan and post and view all day long. Suddenly, your eyes turn red and your hands get carpal tunnel from all that squinting and clicking! I offer you a place for you to kick back, relax, toss back a (virtual) cold one or two, and just chill. So kick off your shoes at my little rest stop along the Information Superhighway!

Sunday, October 7, 2007

"Come On Down!"

A few months ago, Bob Barker retired from television after a 50-year career, 35 of which he spent hosting the game show "The Price Is Right". During much of that time, I followed the show off and on, and there was one thing I noticed. The cheesier the sets, the games, and the music became, the better it got! I know that's weird, but somehow it worked!

For this week's VOTW, I present what is arguably the most famous clip in the history of "The Price Is Right". One day, in 1981, the first four contestants were called to the stage.
Watch what happens with the fourth contestant!

No comments: