Okay, here's the deal: You surf and scan and post and view all day long. Suddenly, your eyes turn red and your hands get carpal tunnel from all that squinting and clicking! I offer you a place for you to kick back, relax, toss back a (virtual) cold one or two, and just chill. So kick off your shoes at my little rest stop along the Information Superhighway!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Master Chief Takes a Holiday

A few weeks ago, one of the most anticipated video games of all time went on sale. According to my son, it "kicks ass" (his words, not mine). I am, of course, talking about Halo 3, which by this time has found its way to about 90% of the XBox-360 game systems in the world.

Anyway, for my VOTW this week, I present a side of Master Chief not seen by most. Taking a much-deserved break from his quest and from all the mayhem, our hero finds a little pond and decides to see if the fish our biting (in his own special way, of course).

No comments: